Friday, October 17, 2008

Peer Review 2

I found this way of doing peer reviews was much more effective in communicating with other writers about their papers as well my hearing what others had to say about my own work. I also liked the fact that we could browse through more than a select few papers because it was educational to see the different points of view several of the same style rules had. I found that I had a great deal of helpful information from my peer's and these comments have ultimately helped me to reach a more satisfied point in my ability to accept my own work. I have also found that my ability to complete assignments, as a student, should not be over analyzed and/or overdone to the extent that I over think the assignment and ultimately buckle from self inflicted idea's of expectation.

No comments: